It's my happening and it freaks me out!

You know you want to look. You can't help it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Better late than never, right?

Like almost everyone else I know, I couldn't resist the temptation of broadcasting my every poisonous thought and hyper-critical opinion out into cyberspace to be read by mostly friends, relatives and crazed stalkers. What could go wrong, right? After all, if I get bored and quit (let's face it - I usually do), I can always just delete the whole thing and pretend it never existed. If only we could do that in all areas of our lives.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! Nice look, interesting information.

I am the youngest of two daughters, but see the sterotypical middle child in the middle triplet. This is a sweet, sensitive boy caught between a very alpha male older brother and a very alpha female younger sister -- and the age difference betwen the three is only five minutes.

My sweetie (another very alpha male) says he holds the middle triplet in a special place in his heart. :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home